|Look up duma or dumā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duma is a Russian representative assembly.
Duma may also refer to:
- Duma (epic), poetry of the Ukrainian Cossacks
- Dumka (musical genre), an instrumental musical genre inspired by the Duma epic
- Duma (DC Comics), a character in the Sandman comic book series
- Duma (2005 film), a 2005 American family drama adventure film
- Duma (2011 film), a documentary about the abuse of women in Arab and Palestinian society
- Duma Nokwe (1927–1978), South African anti-apartheid activist
- Christian Duma (born 1982), German athlete
- Duma people (or Adouma), an ethnic group of Gabon
- Duma, a village in Dereneu Commune, Călăraşi district, Moldova
- Duma, Nablus, a Palestinian town in the West Bank
- Duma, Hama, a village in the Hama district, Syria
- Duma, Syria, a city in Syria
- Duma al-Jandal, ancient city in Saudi Arabia
- City Duma, City-level Russian representative assembly
- State Duma, the lower house of parliament of the Russian Federation
- State Duma (Russian Empire), the legislative assembly in the Russian Empire
- Duma language, a Bantu language spoken in Gabon
- Duma, Swahili name for the Cheetah
- Duma (plant), a genus of plants in the family Polygonaceae
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.