|Look up duiker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Itumeleng Duiker (born 1972), Botswana former footballer
- Jan Duiker (1890–1935), Dutch architect
- K. Sello Duiker (1974–2005), South African novelist
- Simon Duiker (1874–1941), Dutch painter
- William J. Duiker (born 1932), former United States Foreign Service officer
- "Duiker Surname Distribution". forebears.io. Retrieved 23 December 2017.
Approximately 2,441 people bear this surname. Most prevalent in: South Africa; Highest density in: Netherlands.
- "Statistics and meaning of name Duiker". namespedia.com. Retrieved 23 December 2017.
Surname Duiker is used at least 238 times in at least 9 countries.
|This page lists people with the surname Duiker. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|