|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
|Screenplay by||Milton Krims|
|Cinematography||Henry W. Gerrard|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Dude Ranch is a 1931 American Western film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Milton Krims, Percy Heath, Grover Jones and Lloyd Corrigan. The film stars Jack Oakie, Stuart Erwin, Eugene Pallette, Mitzi Green, June Collyer, Charles Sellon and Cecil Weston. The film was released on May 16, 1931, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Jack Oakie as Jennifer / Vance Kilroy
- Stuart Erwin as Chester Carr
- Eugene Pallette as Judd / Black Jed
- Mitzi Green as Alice Merridew
- June Collyer as Susan Meadows
- Charles Sellon as Spruce Meadows
- Cecil Weston as Mrs. Merridew
- George Webb as Burson
- Guy Oliver as Simonson
- James Crane as Blaze Denton
- "Dude-Ranch - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- "Dude Ranch". afi.com. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
|This 1930s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|