This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Free Economic Zone|
|Founded||2003, Dubai Holding subsidiary TECOM Investments|
Dubai Knowledge Park (Arabic: قرية المعرفة) is a human resources management, professional learning and educational free trade zone campus in the city of Dubai established in 2003, United Arab Emirates, that provides facilities for corporate training and learning institutions to operate with 100% foreign ownership. There are over 400 companies and institutions operating within it, which include occupational assessment and testing providers, universities, computer training providers, professional centers, executive development providers and HR consultancy companies. It is owned by Dubai Holding's subsidiary TECOM Investments. It is located in Al Sufouh 2 District.
Dubai Knowledge Park has previously been known as Knowledge Village.
Partner and member institutions
- Sharjah University City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Internet City
- twofour54 Abu Dhabi
- European University College Brussels
- List of buildings in Dubai
- "Dubai Knowledge Village - Education Zones - TEN Education". Education.theemiratesnetwork.com. Retrieved 2015-04-16.
- "DKV Freezone Authority". Official Website. Archived from the original on 2015-11-14. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "Dubai Knowledge Village". Business-Dubai.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "A Phoenix Rising in the Desert: Michigan State University – WorldWise - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education". Chronicle.com. 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2015-04-16.