This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First issue||September 2012|
|Based in||New York City|
DuJour is a print and digital luxury lifestyle publishing brand. Its chief publication is DuJour Magazine, a controlled circulation quarterly print magazine for which subscribers must fulfill highly specific wealth requirements, with one of the criteria being "a net worth of over $5 million". There is also a monthly digital version, and a weekly e-mail newsletter.The print publication is distributed to more than 100,000, and is audited by BPA Worldwide. The average age of its readership is 41.
It is distributed in U.S. markets, such as Southern California, New York, Chicago, Palm Beach, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Las Vegas, with seasonal editions in the Hamptons, Aspen and Sun Valley. It sets aside half the editorial content for local and regional news and events.
The DuJour Media brand was created by Niche Media founder Jason Binn in September 2012.The idea was to offer the "glamour of print" while tapping into the fast paced consumer effect of the digital world.
Its total reach is near 4 million. For the brands that advertise to DuJour's readership, the value of its annual offerings, combining its digital and social reach with the quarterly rhythm of its print magazine, is estimated to be worth just over $2 million.
- DuJour.com was awarded a Webby for Best Home/Welcome Page .
- DuJour was selected as the Best Newcomer in the AdWeek Hot List Readers’ Choice Poll of 2013, and as Hottest Lifestyle Magazine in 2014.
- In 2014, DuJour was among the Reader’s Choice Award Top 10 Covers by the American Society of Magazine Editors.
- "DuJour Media Kit 2018". Issuu. Dujour.
- Wilson, Eric (8 Aug 2012). "Us Weekly, for a Lot Fewer of Us". New York Times. Front Row.
- Steigrad, Alexandra (10 April 2017). "DuJour Aims to Leverage Its Reach, From Social to Print". Penske Media Corporation. Womens Wear Daily.
- Chozick, Amy (27 February 2012). "New Magazine Aims for 'Luxury Customers'". Media Decoder Blog. New York Times.
- Editor, BPA (10 August 2015). "Digital editions being reported by nearly 44% of BPA b-to-b and consumer members". BPA Worldwide.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Sonreir, Joel (27 July 2017). "Jason Binn's Lifework In Media, Stemming from His Jewish Roots, Drives his Philanthropy and Ideology". Times of Israel.
- Husni, Samir (11 December 2012). "Going Glocally: Jason Binn's DuJour magazine… The Intricate Ins and Outs of a Truly Upscale Magazine. The Mr. Magazine™ Interview". Mr. Magazine. Mr. Magazine.
- DuJour (27 February 2012). "Niche Media Founder Jason Binn Launches DU JOUR Magazine". PR Newswire Association LLC. PRNewsWire.
- Bazilian, Emma. "Niche Media Founder Jason Binn and Gilt Launch Magazine for the Uber-Wealthy" (27 Feb 2012). AdWeek.
- Kelly, Keith (29 Feb 2012). "On tap: Jason Binn's media venture Du Jour". New York Post.
- Grant, Drew. "The Division of DuJour's Labor" (21 Sep 2012). The Observer.
- Editor (12 March 2012). "Jason Binn's 'Du Jour' Is Far From A Niche Media Redux". Access Intelligence. Min.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "2013 /Web /Best Home/Welcome Page". The Webby Awards.
- Bazilian, Emma; Moses, Lucia (2 Dec 2013). "Check Out All of the Winners in the Print Category From This Year's Hot List Including the editor and publisher of the year". Adweek.
- magazine.org. "Readers' Choice Award Top 10 Covers". Magazines. The Association of Magazine Media.