|Location||1119 Overlook Rd., north of Marion, Washington Township, Grant County, Indiana|
|Area||2 acres (0.81 ha)|
|Built||Main house in 1955; addition completed in 1960|
|Architect||Frank Lloyd Wright, Davidson, Alan|
|NRHP reference #||97001538|
|Added to NRHP||December 24, 1997|
The Dr. Richard Davis House, also known as "Woodside", is a historic Frank Lloyd Wright designed home in the Shady Hills neighborhood in Washington Township, just north of Marion in Grant County, Indiana. The Usonian style home was constructed in 1955. An addition was completed in 1960.:2
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- "Indiana State Historic Architectural and Archaeological Research Database (SHAARD)" (Searchable database). Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology. Retrieved 2016-04-01. Note: This includes Donald and Susan Huechert and Paul C. Diebold (September 1996). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Woodside" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-04-01. and Accompanying photographs.
- Storrer, William Allin. The Frank Lloyd Wright Companion. University Of Chicago Press, 2006, ISBN 978-0-226-77621-7 (S.324)
- Davis house on Wiki Marion
- Photo of the Davis house
- Davis house on flickr.com
- Dr. Richard Davis House named Woodside
|This article about a property in Grant County, Indiana on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|