The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Isac Doru, a FIFA Diploma degree holder has gained experience from heavy names in international football. During the period spent at Nagoya Grampus Eight, he was the assistant of Arsène Wenger. Before he left Japan, Doru worked with Carlos Queiros, former Real Madrid, and Manchester United and Bora Milutinović.
|1990–1991||AS Nancy Academy||France||Manager|||
|1992–1995||Makki International Academy||Japan||Youth manager|
|1995–1997||Rissho University||Japan||Under-18 manager|
|1997–2002||Nagoya Grampus Eight||Japan||Technical director|||
|2003||Rapid Bucharest||Romania||Assistant manager|
|2003–2004||Al-Hilal||Saudi Arabia||Under-17 manager|
|2004–2007||Al-Sadd||Qatar||Under-17, Assistant and manager|
|2010–2013||Qatar Olympic||Qatar||Assistant manager|
|2013–2014||OGC Nice Academy||France||Youth manager|
|2014||Romania U-19 national team||Romania||Manager|||
|2014–2016||Houston Dynamo U-23||United States||Manager|||
|2016–2018||Yokohama F. Marinos||Japan||Sport director|||
|2019–present||India national team||India||Technical Director|||
- "Doru Isac: All you need to know about AIFF's new Technical Director". scroll.in. The Scroll. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- "Doru Isac vrea Liga Campionilor Asiei". Cotidianul (in Romanian). 2009-06-04. Retrieved 2009-09-19.[permanent dead link]
- "Qatar: Laurent Banide limogé". Sports.fr (in French). 2008-11-05. Retrieved 2009-01-10.
- "Academy Staff". houstondynamo.com. Archived from the original on July 15, 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "F.Marinos announce new sporting director". J1 League. 26 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "India: AIFF appoints Doru Isac as technical director". Goal.com. 25 April 2019. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- Doru Isac[permanent dead link] Asian Games website
- Doru Isac campion cu Al-Sadd ‹See Tfd›(in Romanian)
|This biographical article related to Romanian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|