Donley County Courthouse and Jail
Donley County Courthouse in 2020
|Area||0.2 acres (0.081 ha)|
|Built||1891(courthouse), 1903 (jail)|
|Built by||Troutman Bros., J.A. White|
|Architect||Bulger & Rapp, Pauley Jail Building Co.|
|Architectural style||Romanesque, Victorian|
|NRHP reference No.||78002924|
|Added to NRHP||February 17, 1978|
|Designated TSAL||January 1, 1981|
The Donley County Courthouse and Jail, on Public Sq. in Clarendon, Texas, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It is also a Texas State Antiquities Landmark and a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Donley County, Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Donley County
- List of county courthouses in Texas
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. November 2, 2013.
- Willard B. Robinson (October 18, 1976). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Donley County Courthouse and Jail". National Archives. Retrieved May 29, 2018. With six photos from 1977. Downloading may be slow.
|This article about a property in Texas on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|