The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Djair Terraii Carl Parfitt-Williams|
|Date of birth||1 October 1996|
|Place of birth||Hamilton, Bermuda|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2010–2011||San Jose Earthquakes|
|2011–2015||West Ham United|
|2015–2017||West Ham United||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02:30, 8 July 2018 (UTC)|
Djair Terraii Carl Parfitt-Williams (born 1 October 1996) is a professional footballer who plays for Rudar Velenje as a forward.
West Ham United
Born in Hamilton, Bermuda, Parfitt-Williams joined West Ham after being scouted at age 14 in California while playing for MLS academy San Jose Earthquakes by former West Ham player Clyde Best. On 2 July 2015, Parfitt-Williams made his first team debut in a 3–0 home victory at the Boleyn Ground over Lusitans in the UEFA Europa League replacing Mauro Zarate after 74 minutes. He was first included in a West Ham matchday squad for their Premier League fixture against Aston Villa at Villa Park on 26 December 2015, remaining as an unused substitute as they drew 1–1. On 25 April 2016 he went on to score the 90th-minute winner in the Barclays U21 Premier League Cup final that West Ham would go on to win 1–0. Coming off injury Parfitt-Williams would score in the EFL Checkatrade Trophy Cup against League One side Northampton Town which finished 1–1 with West Ham going on to win in penalties.
On 22 June 2016, Parfitt-Williams was involved in a motorcycle accident during a visit to Bermuda where he suffered a bruised hip and road rash on both arms when the bike he was travelling on as a passenger collided with a car.
- "3 Premier League starlets Aston Villa should look to bring in on loan in January | Football League World". Football League World. 2016-11-18. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- "Djair Parfitt-Williams | West Ham United". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- "Five of the best and brightest West Ham academy stars". Essex Live. 2016-11-30. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- "74: West Ham 3-0 Lusitanos". 2 July 2015.
- "First Team | Stats | West Ham United". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- "Aston Villa 1-1 West Ham United". BBC Sport. 2015-12-26. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- @WestHamUtd (26 December 2015). "SQUAD: Forward Djair Parfitt-Williams, 19, has travelled in our squad to Villa Park. He has the No40 shirt" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Parfitt-Williams - It felt amazing | West Ham United". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 2017-04-16.
- "Checkatrade Trophy (Sky Sports)". SkySports. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Kladivo zamenjal za kramp: Parfitt-Williams, član slovitega West Hama, novo sredino našel ob velenjskem jezeru". 24ur.com (in Slovenian). Retrieved 2018-03-04.
- Thompson, Colin (19 July 2016). "Parfitt-Williams fit after bike accident". royalgazette.com. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- Djair Parfitt-Williams at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to Bermudian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|