|Full name||Diphetogo Selolwane|
|Date of birth||27 January 1978|
|Place of birth||Gaborone, Botswana|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Striker|
|2000||Harris–Stowe State University|
|2001||Saint Louis University|
|2005||Real Salt Lake||8||(0)|
|2008–2010||Ajax Cape Town||61||(8)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 25, 2011|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of January 28, 2016
Diphetogo "Dipsy" Selolwane (born January 27, 1978 in Gaborone) is a former Botswana football (soccer) midfielder who played for South African Premier Soccer League club University of Pretoria. He has played as a striker in Major League Soccer.
Selolwane first played for Gaborone United in the Botswana Premier League. After playing college soccer at St. Louis University and being named first-team All-American in 2001, Selolwane was drafted 36th overall in the 2002 MLS Superdraft by the Chicago Fire. Selolwane was traded to Real Salt Lake after the 2004 MLS season but failed to make an impact and was released during the 2005 season. In four years of limited action in MLS, he scored three goals.
He returned to Africa, first to Botswana and then to the South African Premier Soccer League. His first PSL club was Santos, before moving to Jomo Cosmos, after having a very disappointing 2006-07 season. He signed with Ezenkosi for the 2007-08 season, but made only two appearances and joined Ajax Cape Town in early 2008. His PSL career flourished at Ajax, where he was converted to a midfielder and earned a July 2010 move to league champions Supersport United.
Selolwane is also a significant player for the Botswana national football team. On 28 January 2012, Selolwane converted a penalty, which temporarily equalized the score in the 1:6 loss against Guinea. This was the first ever goal scored by the national team in a major international tournament.
- Scores and results list Botswana's goal tally first.
- "Dipsy Selolwane Player Profile". MTN Football. January 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-02-09. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Guinea revive Africa Cup of Nations hopes by thrashing Botswana". Guardian.co.uk. 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Diphetogo "Dipsy" Selolwane - Goals in International Matches - RSSSF