Area of Dharmapur: 3,719 acres (15.05 km2).
- North: Nanupur Union
- East: Kawkhali Upazila
- South: Kawkhali Upazila
- West: Baktapur and Jafotnagar Unions
As of 1991 Bangladesh census, Dharmapur union has a population of 20,168 and house units 3469.
Marketplaces and bazars
Azadi bazar is the main marketplace of the Union. Ramju Monsir Hat also historical Market in this area which is adjacent to Dharmapur Multi lateral high school.
There are many educational institutions in this village.
- Dharmapur amdadul ulum madrasha
- Dharmapur KG school
- Dharmapur multilateral high school
- Dharmapur komol krishna balika High school
- Mamodhamoi Govt primary school
- North dharmapur high school
- Azadibazar madrasha
- Hazrat Zaber(R)Islamic Academy
- Rahmania senior madrasha
- Sultanul Ulum madrasa
- West dharmapur govt primary school
- Dharmapur Judge Bari Govt Primary School
- F.R idial kinder garden
- Al ansar islami academey
- Darul koran islami academy
and most famous educational institution