Dhanik Lal Mandal
|Governor of Haryana|
|Preceded by||Hari Anand Barari|
|Succeeded by||Mahaveer Prasad|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Succeeded by||G.S. Rajhans|
|Born||March 1932 (age 87)|
Belha village, Darbanga, Bihar, British India
|Political party||Janata Party|
Dhanik Lal Mandal (born 1932) is an Indian politician from Bihar. He was elected to the Lok Sabha from Jhanjharpur in Bihar, twice in 1977 and 1980. He was the member of Bihar Legislative Assembly (1967–74) and also speaker of Bihar Legislative Assembly, (1967–69).
He remained the Governor of Haryana (7 Feb 1990–13 June 1995). After his election to the 6th Lok Sabha in 1977, he remained Minister of State, Union Ministry of Home Affairs (1977–79) in the Morarji Desai Ministry.
- Verinder Grover; Ranjana Arora (1996). Encyclopaedia of India and her states: Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. Deep & Deep. p. 17. ISBN 978-81-7100-724-0. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- 7th Lok Sabha Members Bioprofile
- Arunima Kumari. Encyclopedia Of Bihar. Prabhat Prakashan. pp. 180–. ISBN 978-93-5048-390-9. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- B. Hunter (23 December 2016). The Statesman's Year-Book 1993-94. Springer. pp. 733–. ISBN 978-0-230-27122-7. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- HARYANA LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY Archived 13 May 2017 at the Wayback Machine Haryana Legislative Assembly.
- Mandal for shunning caste system Financial Express, 1 March 1999.