|No. 45, 44, 38|
|Born:||July 9, 1969|
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||DeFuniak Springs (FL) Walton|
|NFL Draft:||1992 / Round: 5 / Pick: 119|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Dexter Eugene McNabb (born July 9, 1969) is an American former college and professional football player who was a fullback in the National Football League (NFL) for three seasons during the 1990s. McNabb played college football for the University of Florida, and thereafter, he played professionally for the Green Bay Packers and the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL.
McNabb accepted an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where he played for coach Galen Hall and coach Steve Spurrier's Florida Gators football teams from 1988 to 1991. During McNabb's senior season in 1991, the Gators won their first official Southeastern Conference (SEC) football championship.
The Green Bay Packers selected McNabb in the fifth round (119th pick overall) of the 1992 NFL Draft, and he played for the Packers for two seasons from 1992 to 1993. After a year away from the NFL, he spent the 1995 season with the Philadelphia Eagles. McNabb played in thirty-three regular season NFL games, mainly as a blocking fullback for the Packers and Eagles, and received few carries.
Life after football
After his NFL career was over, McNabb returned to Gainesville and graduated from the University of Florida with bachelor's degree in sociology in 2003. In 2010, he worked as an associate principal at Pulaski High School in Pulaski, Wisconsin. McNabb previously worked as an administrator for at-risk students at West De Pere High School in West De Pere, Wisconsin, where he also served as an assistant football coach and Head girls' track and field coach for the West De Pere Phantoms. From 2013-present, McNabb serves as the associate principal of Green Bay West High School.
- Florida Gators football, 1980–89
- Florida Gators football, 1990–99
- List of Florida Gators football players in the NFL
- List of Green Bay Packers players
- List of Philadelphia Eagles players
- List of University of Florida alumni
- Pro-Football-Reference.com, Players, Dexter McNabb. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- databaseFootball.com, Players, Dexter McNabb Archived November 21, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- 2011 Florida Gators Football Media Guide Archived April 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, p. 125 & 184 (2011). Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame, Draft History, 1992 National Football League Draft. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- National Football League, Historical Players, Dexter McNabb. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- Andy Thompson, "Concussions, head injuries can cause permanent damage," The Post Crescent (November 28, 2010). Retrieved December 1, 2010.