|Look up detective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A detective is a professional investigator.
Detective(s) or The Detective(s) may also refer to:
- Detectives (film), a 1928 American silent comedy film by MGM, directed by Chester Franklin
- Detective (1954 film), an Argentine film
- The Detective (1954 film) or Father Brown, a British mystery comedy
- Detective (1958 film), Indian film
- The Detective (1968 film), an American film based on the Roderick Thorpe novel (see below)
- Détective, a 1985 French film directed by Jean-Luc Godard
- Detective (2007 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- The Detective (2007 film), a Hong Kong neo-noir mystery thriller
- Detective (2016 film), a Bangladeshi film
- Detective (novel), a 1997 novel by Arthur Hailey
- The Detective (novel), a 1966 novel by Roderick Thorp
- Detective (1964–1969), a BBC TV anthology series that adapted different detectives by different authors. Some episodes spawned full series.
- The Detectives (1959 TV series), a 1959–62 American crime drama TV series
- The Detectives (1993 TV series), a 1993–1997 UK sitcom
- The Detectives (2015 TV series), a 2015 BBC documentary series
- The Detectives (2018 TV series), a 2018 CBC true crime series
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- All pages with titles beginning with Detective
- Detective Story (disambiguation)
- True Detective (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.