|Look up dentist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dentist is a practitioner of dentistry—a branch of medicine pertaining to the oral cavity.
Dentist may also refer to:
- The Dentists, a British band active in the 1980s and 1990s
- The Dentist, a 1996 horror film
- The Dentist 2, a 1998 sequel to the aforementioned film
- The Dentist (1932 film), a comedic short starring W. C. Fields
- "Dentist" (Adventure Time), an episode of an animated series
- Dentist (band), an American rock band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dentist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.