Loubet designed a set of miniatures called Cardboard Heroes (1980), a set of full-color cardboard figures for use in fantasy roleplaying games, published by Steve Jackson Games.:102 Several more Cardboard Heroes sets were produced by Loubet, Paul Jaquays, and Jeff Dee.:103 Richard Garriott commissioned Loubet to paint the cover of Garriott's game Ultima I (1980), and Loubet painted many other covers for Garriott's games thereafter.:104
Cover art, documentation illustrations, tile graphics, 3D sprite and model animations, 3D cinematic animations, etc.
- Akalabeth: World of Doom (AKA "Ultima 0"; actually published prior to the foundation of Origin Systems)
- Ultima I
- Ultima III: Exodus
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- Ultima VII: The Black Gate
- Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle
- Ultima VIII: Pagan
- Ultima IX: Ascension
- Ultima Online
- Worlds of Ultima: Savage Empire
- Worlds of Ultima: Martian Dreams
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds
- Ultima: Runes of Virtue
- Wing Commander
- Wing Commander II
- Wing Commander: The Secret Missions
- Wing Commander: Secret Missions II
- Strike Commander
- Crusader: No Remorse
- Tangled Tales
- Bad Blood
- Knights of Legend
- Times of Lore
Co-owner: Promotional and In-Game art and animation
- Ashen Empires
- Underworlds 2
- Super Collider
Pen & Paper RPGs
Cover art, interior art.
- Hero Games
- Car Wars
- Cardboard Heroes
- Space Gamer Magazine
- Fantasy Gamer Magazine
- Lands of Mystery (Justice, Inc.) (1985):271
- Swordbearer (1985):215
- Strike Force (Champions) (1988):43
Blade of the Avatar series of novels
- The Sword of Midras
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- "Ultima and Lord British". Thedoteaters.com. Retrieved 2016-03-27.
- Schick, Lawrence (1991). Heroic Worlds: A History and Guide to Role-Playing Games. Prometheus Books. ISBN 0-87975-653-5.
- "The Sword of Midras". Tor.com. 20 May 2016. Retrieved 9 January 2018.