15 October 1989|
Vicente López, Argentina
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
Delfina Merino (born 15 October 1989) is an Argentine field hockey player. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed for the Argentina national field hockey team and the team achieved the silver medal. Delfina also won the 2010 World Cup in Rosario, Argentina, five Champions Trophy, the World League 2014–15 and three Pan American Cups. She was part of the 2016 Olympic squad.
- "Women's Hockey: Team Rosters: Argentina". London2012.com. LOCOG. Archived from the original on 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Hockey Women's World Cup 2018: Team Details Argentina". FIH. p. 1.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Delfina Merino". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2018-10-11. Retrieved 2018-10-10.
- Delfina Merino at the International Hockey Federation
- Delfina Merino at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to an Argentine field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|