|Look up deletion or delete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deletion or delete may refer to:
- File deletion, a way of removing a file from a computer's file system
- Code cleanup, a way of removing unnecessary variables, data structures, cookies, and temporary files in a programming language
- Delete key, a key on modern computer keyboards that erases text
- Delete (SQL), an SQL statement that removes data entries
- Delete character,
DEL, the delete control code in ASCII and C0 and C1 control codes
delete(C++) operator, a built-in operator in the C++ programming language
Arts and entertainment
- Deletion (music industry), a term for removing a record from a label's catalog
- Delete (miniseries), a 2011 TV miniseries
- Delete (Dara Bubamara song)
- Delete (DMA's song)
- Delete (Story Untold song)
- "Delete!", a catchphrase used by professional wrestler Matt Hardy under his Broken gimmick.
- Deletion (genetics), deletion of a gene or chromosome segment, symbolized in the literature by a Δ symbol
- Elision, the deletion of a sound or sounds
- Ellipsis (linguistics), grammatical deletion of a word
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deletion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.