This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Apart from her career as an editor in Bollywood, she also directed a documentary about farmer suicides in Maharashtra. It is called Nero’s Guests: The Age of Inequality and it picked up two awards at Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF).
Selected filmography as editor
|1998||Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa|
|2005||Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara|
|2007||Taare Zameen Par (Like Stars on Earth)|
|2010||My Name Is Khan|
|2011||Stanley Ka Dabba|
|2012||Ferrari Ki Sawaari|
|2012||Student of the Year|
|2013||Kai Po Che!|
|Bombay Talkies (film)|
|Placebo (Documentary)||Consulting Editor|
|Sachin: A Billion Dreams|
Filmography as director
- Nero’s Guests: The Age of Inequality (Documentary)
- Won: Best Editing - Rock On!!
- Won: John Abraham National Award for Best Documentary in SIGNS 2011 - Nero’s Guests
- Won: Best Editing - Kai Po Che!
- "Roast of Patriarchy | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 19 November 2016. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Film editor Deepa Bhatia to turn director". The Indian Express. 22 August 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "'Sachin: A Billion Dreams': You don't have to be a cricket fan to love the biopic". The News Minute. 26 May 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "EDITOR'S CUT". epaper.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Ramnath, Nandini. "Documentary 'Placebo' offers a dose of student life, and it isn't easy to swallow". Scroll.in. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "'Zubaan': Busan Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
|This article about a film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|