This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dee Dee Davis
|Born||April 17, 1996|
Culver City, California, U.S.
|Residence||Country Club Hills, Illinois|
|Other names||D. D. Davis|
|Children||Logan Anthony Lee Jackson|
Dee Dee Davis (born April 17, 1996) is an American actress, best known for her role as Bryana Thomkins on The Bernie Mac Show, for which she won a Young Artist Award in 2004. She guest-starred in Strong Medicine, House, and The Game. Davis took a break from acting in 2007 to focus on school. In February 2017, Davis announced that she was pregnant with her first child.
Davis was born in Culver City, California on April 17, 1996. She is the younger sister of Aree Davis. She attended Rich Central High School in Olympia Fields, Illinois and Prairie State College in Chicago Heights but regards Park Forest as her home town.
Davis began her career at age 5 on The Bernie Mac Show, in which she played Briana Thomkins "Baby Girl", the title character's young niece.
- The Bernie Mac Show as Bryana Thomkins (104 episodes, 2001–2006)
- House as Paige Walker (1 episode, 2004)
- Strong Medicine as Anna Cortese (1 episode, 2003)
- Larry King Live as herself (2008)
- BET Awards as herself (2005)
- 14th Annual Inner City Destiny Awards as herself (2006)
Davis and her ex fiancé named Smokey Lee Jackson and she gave birth to her son in June 2017.
- Dee Dee Davis | Facebook Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- 25th Annual Young Artist Awards: Winners and Nominees! (accessed 15 April 2013)
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|