Deborah Jane Snelling
22 February 1947
(m. 1971; div. 1976)
Deborah Grant (born Deborah Jane Snelling; 22 February 1947) is an English actress. Between 1981 and 1991, she played Deborah Bergerac in the BBC television detective series, Bergerac. Since 2007, she has appeared in the sitcom Not Going Out as Wendy Adams, the mother of Tim (Tim Vine) and Lucy (Sally Bretton).
Personal life and training
Grant was born in Brentford to Henry Percival and Henrietta (formerly Finn) Snelling.
- Public Eye ... as Rosemary, in the episode A Fixed Address in the 1969 series.
- Edward the Seventh...as the young Princess Alexandra of Denmark/Princess of Wales
- The Power Game
- Danger UXB
- Crown Prosecutor
- Jonathan Creek
- Brum, Police lady
- UFO, Linda Simmonds in the episode "The Psychobombs" (1970)
- Peak Practice, playing the role of receptionist Carol Johnson
- Howards' Way
- Bergerac ... as Deborah, the ex-wife of John Nettles' character.
- Bouquet of Barbed Wire ... as Sarah Francis
- Another Bouquet ... as Sarah Roberts (née Francis), alongside Frank Finlay and Susan Penhaligon.
- Minder ... as Lady Ingrave in Series 1's You Gotta Have Friends.
- Victoria Wood As Seen On TV
- Victoria Wood
- Outside Edge ... the 1982 TV play.
- Pat and Margaret ... as Stella Kincaid
- Not Going Out ... as Wendy Adams, Lucy and Tim's mother.
- "Deborah Grant". BFI.
- "Not Going Out - S9 - Episode 1: Home Improvements". Radio Times.
- "Interview: Deborah Grant in Absurd Person Singular at Blackpool Grand Theatre". Lancashire Telegraph.
- "Deborah Grant - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "BBC Radio Derby - Andy Potter, 25/11/2014, Bergerac, Scandal and Peak Practice actress Deborah Grant". BBC.
- "Actor Jeremy Child and actress Debbie Grant at their wedding at..." Getty Images.
|This article about an English actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|