Sir David de Graham of Dundaff was a 13th-century Scottish noble.
Family and issue
He married Agnes Noble and is known to have had the following issue:
- Patrick, (d. 1296), married Annabella, widow of John of Restalrig, the daughter of Robert, Earl of Strathearn; had issue.
- John, (d. 1298); had issue.
- David of Lovat, (d.c.1297), married Mary Bisset, the co-heiress of John Bisset, Lord of Lovat; had issue.
- People of Medieval Scotland - David de Graham
- Debrett, p. 678.
- Debrett, John, "Debrett's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, and Companionage, Volume 2"; Kelly's Directories, 1822.