|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Sector 1A Dwarka, Mahavir Enclave, Delhi, 110045|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Botanical Garden
Platform-2 →Janakpuri West
|Structure type||Underground, Double-track|
|Opened||May 29, 2018|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2018)
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Eastbound||Platform 1 → Toward Botanical Garden|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Westbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Janakpuri West|
Dashrath Puri metro track layout
Station with two tracks and one Island platforms
|Dashrath Puri metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
- Dashrath puri
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- South West Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "KALKAJI MANDIR – JANAKPURI WEST METRO CORRIDOR INAUGURATED FOR PASSENGER SERVICES". DMRC. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- "DMRC - Janakpuri West - Kalindi Kunj". Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "Delhi Transport Corporation". DTC. Archived from the original on 25 October 2018. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- "Bus info". DIMTS. Archived from the original on 14 August 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- Google. "Dashrath Puri metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.