|Darul Uloom London|
|Type||Independent boarding school|
|Local authority||Bromley London Borough Council|
|Department for Education URN||101695 Tables|
|Campus size||10 acres (4.0 ha)|
The school charges fees of £3,000 per year. All pupils are borders and they have two weekend home trips per month, and parents often visit on other weekends. A "material change" was applied for c. 2017/2018 to increase the number of students to 225 and the school also planned to increase the maximum age to 25. Ofsted recommended that the request should be refused until safeguarding issues a had been addressed, and in light of the school already exceeding both its registered capacity and age range.
The 2008 Ofsted report recognised the school as "Good", in 2011 it was characterised as "Satisfactory", in 2013 as "Inadequate", in 2014 and 2015 as "Requires Improvement" and in 2017 again "Inadequate". Later concerns centred on safeguarding issues, and while the interim report of 7 February 2018 indicated substantial improvement, it still fell short of National Minimum Standards in a number of safeguarding areas.
- "Darul Uloom London". Get information about schools. GOV.UK. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- "Darul-Uloom London". Classical Islam. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- "Darul Uloom London in Chislehurst BR7. Bromley LEA (Secondary)". www.foxtons.co.uk. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- "Darul Uloom School fire: Pupils and staff evacuated". BBC News. 9 June 2013. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/27/101695 https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/1/SC006927
|This London school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|