Original film poster
|Directed by||László Benedek|
|Produced by||Gene Levitt|
|Written by||Art Arthur |
|Starring||Lloyd Bridges |
|Music by||George Bruns|
|Edited by||Jack Woelz|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Survival Devices, Inc., is an organization that employs a team of adventurers known as "the Flying Fish" who are adept in sky diving, scuba diving and martial arts. They are engaged to rescue a captured scientist imprisoned on a Caribbean island by a dictator.
- Lloyd Bridges as Vic Powers
- Joan Blackman as Kathryn Carlyle
- Nico Minardos as Ricardo Balboa
- Michael Ansara as President Delgado
- Shepperd Strudwick as Dr. Carlyle
- Brock Peters as Jonah
- Perry Lopez as Reuben
- The Film Daily, Vol 130 1967
- Weiler, A. H. (March 20, 1969). "Movie Review - - Daring Game'". The New York Times. Retrieved January 2, 2018.
- Moriaty, William (December 3–9, 2001). "The Paranormal in Florida. The Bermuda Triangle". Nolan B. Canova's Pop Culture Review. 2 (49). Retrieved January 2, 2018.
- "Ricou Browning - Actor, Film Producer, Director, Writer "The Gill Man"". International Legends of Diving. Archived from the original on February 18, 2017. Retrieved January 2, 2018.
|This 1960s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|