|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Michael Trevellian|
William Colt MacDonald
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Otto Meyer|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures Corporation|
Tim Madigan (Tim McCoy), a cowboy coming to the aid of Gerry Norris (Alberta Vaughn), whose father (Murdock MacQuarrie) is in trouble with a gang of cattle rustlers. The leaders of the rustlers, Hugo Distang (Robert Ellis) and Bull Bagley (Richard Alexander), prove to be the very same villains Madigan was trailing.
- Tim McCoy as Tim Madigan
- Alberta Vaughn as 'Gerry' Norris
- Wallace MacDonald as Jughandle
- Robert Ellis as Hugo DuSang
- Richard Alexander as Bull Bagley
- Murdock MacQuarrie as 'Pa' Norris
- Vernon Dent as Bartender Pee Wee
- Edward LeSaint as First Ranch Owner
- "Daring Danger". New York Times. Retrieved November 28, 2014.
- "Daring Danger (1932) - David Ross Lederman - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". Retrieved June 13, 2016.