|Born||November 14, 1986|
Colorado Springs, United States
|Nationality||Serbian / American|
|Listed height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|WNBA draft||2008 / Undrafted|
|2015–2016||CJM Bourges Basket|
Danielle Nicole Page (Serbian Cyrillic: Данијел Никол Пејџ, born November 14, 1986) is an American-born Serbian former women's basketball player. Standing at 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in), she played at the small forward position. She also represented the Serbian national basketball team.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
After going undrafted, Page signed with the WNBA's Connecticut Sun and played three games for the team in 2008. She has also played professionally in Bulgaria, Israel, Hungary, and France. In May 2018, she retired from professional basketball.
In March 2015, Page received her Serbian citizenship in order to represent the Serbian national basketball team in the international competitions. She represented Serbian national basketball team at the EuroBasket 2015 in Budapest where they won the gold medal, and qualified for the 2016 Olympics, a first in the history of the Serbian team. The team won the bronze medal in Rio.
After retiring from professional basketball, Page was hired as an assistant coach for the University of Toledo women's basketball program.
- "Women's Basketball Player stats". NCAA. Retrieved 16 October 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NEOČEKIVANA ODLUKA Zlatna reprezentativka Srbije završila karijeru!". sport.blic.rs. Retrieved 15 May 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Danijel Pejdž predstavljena u Košarkaškom savezu Srbije". kosarka24.rs (in Serbian). 3 March 2015. Archived from the original on 1 July 2015. Retrieved 29 June 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Serbia women win EuroBasket title, gain first Olympics berth". espn.go.com. Associated Press. 29 June 2015. Retrieved 29 June 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Danielle Page at eurobasket.com
- Danielle Page at fiba.com
- Danielle Page at fibaeurope.com
- Danielle Page on Twitter