|Danielle Cable: Eyewitness|
|Written by||Kate Brooke|
|Directed by||Adrian Shergold|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Executive producer||Jeff Pope|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company||Granada Television|
|Original network||ITV, STV, UTV|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i)|
|Original release||14 April 2003|
Danielle Cable: Eyewitness (also known as Eyewitness: The Danielle Cable Story) is a British television true crime drama film, based upon the murder of Stephen Cameron by Kenneth Noye in a road rage incident in 1996. The film was co-written for television by playwrights Kate Brooke and Terry Winsor, and was directed by Adrian Shergold. It was first broadcast on ITV on 14 April 2003. The film details the events following the killing, in which the sole witness to the murder, Cameron's fiancé Danielle Cable (Joanne Froggatt), is forced to change her identity and go into hiding after giving evidence which helped convict Noye in court.
The film was screened on the third anniversary of Noye's conviction for Stephen's murder, which occurred on 14 April 2000. Prior to filming, Froggatt met with the real-life Danielle Cable in a secret location, while under the protection of two bodyguards who prevented Danielle from revealing any information that might lead to her being found. Frogatt was later nominated for the Royal Television Society Award for Best Actress for her role as Cable, and the film itself was also nominated for the BAFTA TV Award for Best Single Drama. The film drew 8.59 million viewers on its debut broadcast. Notably, it has never been available on DVD, although it is available on YouTube.
Stephen Cameron's parents, Toni and Ken, criticised the film following its broadcast, commenting; "We have seen it. There were loads of inaccuracies. In principle, I think it's a story that needed to be told, but Toni came across as hysterical and as a wimp, but she is a very strong person. We had no input whatsoever and we would have liked to have been contacted. At the end of the day it was our son, and Danielle lived with us for a long time."
- Joanne Froggatt as Danielle Cable
- Bill Paterson as DI Nick Biddiss
- Lindsey Coulson as Ann Cable
- Jamie Foreman as Keith Phelan
- Nigel Terry as Kenneth Noye
- Eamon Boland as Ken Cameron
- Alex Hassell as Stephen Cameron
- Tilly Vosburgh as Toni Cameron
- Jennifer Hennessy as DS Libby Marks
- Mark Letheren as DC Jason Wheeler
- Tim Woodward Jeff Mundy
- Paul Jesson as Brian Boyce
- Stephanie Leonidas as Kerri
- Kim Taylforth as Brenda Noye
- Chris Geere as Josh Harman
- Michael McKell as Terry Cable
- Connor McIntyre as Steve Allan
- Caroline Pegg as Sylvia Chapman
- Phil Kavanagh as Paul Scobie
- Vincent John as Dave John
- James Rawlinson as Tom Adams
- Shane O'Connor as Michael Cable
- Anton Lesser as Henry Batten
- "Danielle Cable: Eyewitness (TV Movie 2003)" – via www.imdb.com.
- "Danielle Cable: Eyewitness (2003)".
- http://www.rawnet.com, Rawnet -. "ITV Studios - Eyewitness: The Danielle Cable Story". itvstudios.com.
- News, Manchester Evening (16 February 2007). "In my view: Danielle Cable - Eyewitness".
- "M25 murder fiancée backs drama". BBC News. 20 March 2003. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Winners announced at British Academy Craft Awards" (PDF). headlinepictures.co.uk. BAFTA. 16 April 2004. p. 5. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Weekly top 30 programmes - BARB". www.barb.co.uk.
- "'Inaccuracies' in TV road rage drama".