With Republic Of Macedonia in 2011
|Date of birth||17 February 1988|
|Place of birth||Blacktown, Australia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Western Sydney Wanderers|
|2019–||Western Sydney Wanderers||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 October 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 May 2015
Daniel Georgievski (Macedonian: Даниел Георгиевски; born 17 February 1988) is a Macedonian footballer who plays for the A-League team Western Sydney Wanderers and the Macedonian national team as a full-back.
Daniel is a passionate ambassador for the charity organization, Boots for Balkans, which is a group that collects new and used football boots and donates them to underprivileged areas throughout the Balkans.
Born in Blacktown, Australia, Georgievski spent his youth career at Australian side Marconi Stallions and Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb. He began his professional career with Međimurje in Croatia and later went on to play with NK Sibenik
On 11 September 2014, Georgievski joined the Melbourne Victory football club of the A-League on a one-year deal, and was granted the number 15 kit. Georgievski made his Melbourne Victory and A-League debut against home town club Western Sydney Wanderers on 10 October 2014, the league's first match of the tenth season, and played the left back role. His debut lasted 86 minutes and he came off with a standing ovation from his new supporters. His first goal was on 5 December 2014, the second of three by the Club at Central Coast Mariners in the 68th minute. His next came on 21 March 2015 at Adelaide United in the 63rd minute.
Georgievski signed a two-year extension to his contract on 26 June 2015.
On the 30 Mar 2017, it was announced that Georgievski would be leaving Melbourne Victory at the end of the 2016-2017 season with a move to Newcastle. He was awarded the Joe Marston Medal as man of the match in the 2017 A-League Grand Final, despite Melbourne losing the match to Sydney FC in a penalty shootout.
Georgievski has become an integral part of the Newcastle Jets team. In his first season with the Jets, the team made it to the A-League Championship Final, although unfortunately lost to Melbourne Victory 1-0.
Georgievski made his debut for North Macedonia on 2 September 2011 during a UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying against Russia. He started the game at right back and played all 90 minutes. Georgievski has made 22 International Team appearances so far.
- "Daniel Georgievski". melbournevictory.com.au. Melbourne Victory. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- "Daniel Georgievski". macedonianfootball.com. 4 November 2010. Retrieved 4 November 2010.
- "Daniel Georgievski, noul jucator al Stelei!". steauafc.com (in Romanian). 27 June 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Daniel Georgievski right back at home at Victory". melbournevictory.com.au. 11 September 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers FC, Hyundai A-League, Round 1, 10th Oct 2014".
- Windley, Matt (26 June 2015). "A-League: Melbourne Victory re-sign defender Daniel Georgievksi for two years". Fox Sports. Fox Sports. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Georgievski wins Joe Marston Medal". Nine's Wide World of Sports. 7 May 2017. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "A-League grand final: Melbourne Victory beat Newcastle Jets 1-0 to win fourth championship". ABC. 6 May 2018. Missing or empty
- Kemp, Emma (2 May 2019). "Western Sydney Wanderers sign Daniel Georgievski from Newcastle Jets". The Daily Telegraph.