|Full name||Daniel Geoffrey Fallins|
|Born||12 August 1996|
|Bowling||Right-arm leg break|
|Domestic team information|
|2017–present||New South Wales (squad no. 42)|
|2017–present||Cricket Australia XI (squad no. 13)|
|2018–present||Melbourne Stars (squad no. 21)|
|List A debut||13 October 2017 Cricket Australia XI v Tasmania|
|First-class debut||8 November 2017 Cricket Australia XI v England|
Source: EPSNcricinfo, 21 January 2020
Daniel Fallins (born 12 August 1996) is an Australian cricketer. He made his List A debut for Cricket Australia XI in the 2017–18 JLT One-Day Cup on 13 October 2017. He made his first-class debut for Cricket Australia XI against England on 8 November 2017 in a tour match prior to the 2017–18 Ashes series. He made his Twenty20 debut for the Melbourne Stars in BBL07 on 12 January 2018.
- "Daniel Fallins". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "16th match, JLT One-Day Cup at Sydney, Oct 13 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "Tour Match (D/N), England tour of Australia and New Zealand at Adelaide, Nov 8-11 2017". Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "26th Match (N), Big Bash League at Melbourne, Jan 12 2018". Cricinfo. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "Records / JLT One-Day Cup, 2017/18 - Cricket Australia XI / Batting and bowling averages". ESPNcricinfo.com. ESPN Inc. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
|This biographical article related to an Australian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|