Damocles or the Sword of Damocles can also refer to:
- 5335 Damocles, an asteroid
- Damocles (video game), a 1990 science fiction videogame
- The Sword of Damocles (virtual reality), the first virtual reality system
- "The Sword of Damocles", a song from the musical The Rocky Horror Show
- "Sword of Damocles Externally", a song by Lou Reed on the 1992 album Magic and Loss
- "Sword of Damocles", a song from the 2014 Judas Priest album Redeemer of Souls
- "Sword of Damocles" (Rufus Wainwright song), a 2018 song by Rufus Wainwright
- Tree of Damocles, an alternative name for the Oroxylum indicum tree
- Damocles (targeting pod), a French laser designator and forward looking infrared pod, made by the Thales Group and used on military aircraft.
- a super weapon in the 1996 movie Escape from L.A.
- a strategic weapon in the anime Code Geass
- "Sword of Damocles" marking each of the Kings K (anime)
- The Damocles Gulf Crusade, a major conflict in the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop miniature wargame.
- Damocles serratus, a species of prehistoric shark
|Look up sword of Damocles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damocles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.