Dahu Township in Miaoli County
|Location||Miaoli County, Taiwan|
|• Total||91 km2 (35 sq mi)|
|• Density||160/km2 (410/sq mi)|
The township comprises 12 villages: Dahu, Daliao, Danan, Fuxing, Jinghu, Lilin, Minghu, Nanhu, Tungxing, Wurong, Xinkai and Yihe.
- National Dahu Agricultural & Industrial Vocational High School
- Dahu Junior High School
- Nanhu Junior High School
- Dahu Elementary School
- Headquarters office of Shei-Pa National Park
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- 地理位置 [Geographic Position]. dahu.gov.tw (in Chinese). Dahu Township Office. 2016-07-29. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dahu Township.|
- Dahu Township Office website (in Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|