|Dah Sagbadjou Glele|
|King of Dahomey|
|Reign||2 July 2019 – Present|
|Coronation||12 January 2019|
|Predecessor||Agoli Agbo Dedjalagni|
He is estimated to be born from the 1940s to the late 1970s; he works as a priest and has for most of his life. Dah Sagbadjou Glele was elected king by the royal families of Dahomey after his predecessor Agoli Agbo Dedjalagni died age 84, and became Ahosu or King of Dahomey officially on the 12th of January, 2019. Dah Sagbadjou Glele was appointed as king of Dahomey with his consent. Dah Sagbadjou Glele is a grandson of Glele. Dah Sagbadjou Glele succeeded after his kinsman,
Ahosu of Dahomey
Though little is known of the current royal family of Dahomey, Dah Sagbadjou Glele is considered the last living grandson of one of his predecessors, Glele who was also king of Dahomey. In Benin ancestral kings have no power, and Dah Sagbadjou Glele, although is a king, is considered a religious leader and holds no real power in modern day Benin. After getting chosen to succeed Agoli Agbo Dedjalagni, a court official stated, "This is a deserving choice, a choice of unity, under the anointing of all the girls and sons of the great Glele royal line."
- "Inducted On The Throne Of Houégbadjavi: Dada Sagbadjou Glèlè Records Courtesy Visits". matinlibre.com. February 8, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Dah Sagbadjou Glèlè, nouveau roi d'Abomey". voaafrique. January 12, 2019. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- "Bénin: Dah Sagbadjou Glèlè nouveau roi d'Abomey". rti.ci. January 13, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "New monarch appointed to ancestral kingdom of Dahomey". news24. January 13, 2019. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- "Benin: designated the new ruler of the vodoo and the kingdom of Dahomey". africa-express.info. January 14, 2019. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- "Benin: The successor of King Dedjalagni Agoli-Agbo now known". journal-adjinakou-benin.net. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
Agoli Agbo Dedjalagni
|— TITULAR —
King of Dahomey
2 July 2019–Present