|Local authority||London Borough of Barking and Dagenham|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|12 September 1932||Opened|
|London transport portal|
Dagenham Heathway is a London Underground station serving the town of Dagenham in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, east London. It is on the District line between Becontree and Dagenham East. It is 7.7 kilometres (4.8 mi) along the line from the eastern terminus at Upminster and 26.5 kilometres (16.5 mi) to Earl's Court in central London where the line divides into numerous branches.
The station was opened on 12 September 1932. The station was constructed and initially operated by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway with services provided by the District line from the outset. The station was called Heathway when it first opened, changing to its present name in 1949.
It is of similar design to Upney and Elm Park with the platforms arranged on a central island with a long sloping walkway connection to the ticket hall. The 1930s station buildings were extensively refurbished during 2005 and 2006.
Typical off-peak service from the station is:
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
London Buses routes 145, 173, 174, 175, 364 and school route 673 serve the station, providing connections to Beckton, Dagenham ASDA, Dagenham East, Dagenham Marsh Way, Harold Hill, Hillrise Estate, Ilford, King George Hospital and Leytonstone.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dagenham Heathway tube station.|
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. May 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on 7 August 2020.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station Usage Data" (CSV). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2018. Transport for London. 21 August 2019. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2019. Transport for London. 23 September 2020. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- "Buses from Dagenham Heathway" (PDF). TfL. January 2020. Retrieved 30 May 2020.