DST is an abbreviation for daylight saving time.
DST may also refer to:
- Data Storage Technology, a magnetic tape data storage format from Ampex
- Decision support tool, see Decision support system
- Defence School of Transport, Leconfield, Yorkshire, England
- Defence Science and Technology Group, provides science and technology support for Australia's defence and national security needs
- Delaware statutory trust
- Delta Sigma Theta, organization of college-educated women
- Dempster–Shafer theory, a mathematical theory of evidence
- Department of Science and Technology (South Africa)
- Department of Science and Technology (India)
- Descriptive set theory
- Developmental systems theory
- Dexamethasone suppression test
- Dialogical self theory
- Digital signature transponder, Texas Instruments RFID device
- Digital Signature Trust Company, a root certificate authority now owned by IdenTrust
- Digital Sky Technologies, a Russian investment firm
- Direct Stream Transfer, lossless compression; part of MPEG-4; used for SACD
- Direction de la surveillance du territoire (Directorate of Territorial Surveillance), French intelligence agency merged into DCRI
- Direction générale de la surveillance du territoire, Moroccan intelligence agency.
- Discrete sine transform, a variant of the discrete Fourier transform
- Disturbance storm time index, pertinent to space weather conditions
- Doctor of Sacred Theology
- Douglas Sleeper Transport, initial version of Douglas DC-3 aircraft
- Drill stem test, for testing during oil drilling
- DST Systems, a United States technology company.
- Dynamical systems theory, a branch of mathematics used to describe the behavior of complex dynamical systems
- Gene encoding the dystonin protein
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.