|DC Showcase: Green Arrow|
Green Arrow title banner
|Directed by||Joaquim Dos Santos|
|Produced by||Bobbie Page|
Joaquim Dos Santos
|Written by||Greg Weisman|
|Music by||Benjamin Wynn|
|Distributed by||Warner Home Video|
DC Showcase: Green Arrow is a 2010 short animated film, directed by Joaquim Dos Santos and written by Greg Weisman, featuring Neal McDonough as Green Arrow, who must protect a young princess at an airport. The film, which was released on September 28, 2010 as a bonus feature on the Superman/Batman: Apocalypse DVD, was the third of the DC Showcase series and was included on the compilation DVD DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection in an extended version.
Count Vertigo has hired Merlyn to assassinate Perdita, who is Vertigo's niece. Perdita will soon become queen of Vlatava following her father's assassination by her uncle. As Merlyn attacks his target, Green Arrow discovers the plan and is forced to intervene. He dispatches several of Merlyn's henchmen before getting Perdita to a place of safety. He is forced to duel Merlyn himself, and defeats him.
Count Vertigo arrives and attempts to kill both the hero and Perdita, incapacitating them. Dinah, revealed to be Black Canary, arrives at that moment and knocks Count Vertigo unconscious with her "Canary Cry". Afterwards, Green Arrow proposes marriage to Black Canary. Canary accepts Green Arrow's proposal and they share a passionate kiss.
- Neal McDonough as Green Arrow /
- Malcolm McDowell as Merlyn
- Steven Blum as Count Vertigo
- Grey DeLisle as Black Canary /
Dinah Laurel Lance
- John DiMaggio as Merc #1
- Ariel Winter as Princess Perdita
- Harvey, James (August 5, 2010). "Warner Home Video Unveils "DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection" Release". worldsfinestonline.com. Retrieved August 6, 2010.
- "Neal McDonough: Green Arrow". comicscontinuum.com. June 8, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- Harvey, James (September 24, 2010). "Main Cast, Crew Details For "DC Showcase: Green Arrow" Animated Short". worldsfinestonline.com. Retrieved September 25, 2010.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: DC Showcase: Green Arrow|