|Look up customization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Customization may refer to:
- Customization (anthropology), the process of cultural appropriation and creation of bespoke design
- Customization (international marketing), a country-tailored product strategy
- Mass customization, the use of computer-aided manufacturing systems to produce custom output
- Modding, a slang expression for modification of hardware, software, or other items
- Car tuning, the modification of an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped
- Personalization, the use of technology to accommodate differences between individuals
- Custom-fit, a design term for personalization with geometric characteristics
- Bespoke, made to order. UK equivalent of US custom-made
- Custom software, software that is specially developed for some specific organization or other user.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Customization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.