|Look up culture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies.
Culture may also refer to:
- Cell culture, the cultivation of cells of multi-cellular eukaryotes, such as animals
- Organ culture, the cultivation of part or all of an animal organ outside of the body
- Tissue culture, the cultivation of tissues from multi-cellular organisms outside of the body
- Plant tissue culture, the cultivation of plant cells, tissues or organs
- Microbiological culture, the cultivation of microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses and yeast
- Aquaculture, the cultivation of aquatic organisms such as fish, crustaceans, molluscs, seaweed and aquatic plants
- Mariculture, a specialized branch of aquaculture involving the cultivation of marine organisms for food and other products in the open ocean
- Viral culture, a laboratory test in which samples are placed with a cell type that the virus being tested for is able to infect
- Growth medium, also called a culture medium, a liquid or gel designed to support the growth of microorganisms or the cells of a plant or animal
- Small multicellular animals and plants may be grown in culture, for example nematodes and Lemna
- Organizational culture, also known as corporate culture, in management
- Cultural Creatives, a theorized Western subculture
- Cultural Revolution, a period of widespread social and political upheaval in China
- Archaeological culture, in archaeology, a term attributed to human activity and also to a consistently recurring assemblage
Entertainment and fiction
- Culture Magazine, American cannabis culture magazine
- Culture, American magazine on cheese
- The Culture series, science fiction series written by Scottish author Iain M. Banks
- The Culture, an advanced civilization in the Banks novels
- Culture (band), a Jamaican reggae group
- Culture (musician), a Canadian rapper
- Culture Club, band
- Culture Press, a record label
- Culture (album), an album by Migos
- "Culture" (Bottom), an episode of the British sitcom Bottom
- IETF language tags used in computer internationalization and localization to identify a "culture" - the combination of language and peculiarities of geographical location in computing (like
- Cultures, Lozère, a commune in Lozère, France
- Cult (disambiguation)
- Couture (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "culture"
- All pages with a title containing culture
- All pages beginning with "cultural"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.