|Born||23 December 1974 (age 45)|
|Political party||People's Party|
Concepción "Cuca" Gamarra Ruiz-Clavijo (born 23 December 1974) is a Spanish politician, member of the People's Party (PP).
Born on 23 December 1974 in Logroño she earned a licentiate degree in Economic Law from the University of Deusto. Elected as municipal councillor of Logroño, she served as deputy mayor from 2003 to 2007. She became Mayor of Logroño after the 2011 municipal election.
She was re-elected Mayor of Logroño for a second mandate in the 2015 municipal election.
She endorsed Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría vis-à-vis the process for the election of the new PP leader in 2018.
- Ramírez, Carlota E. (17 August 2020). "16 cosas que no sabías de Cuca Gamarra". The HuffPost.
- "Gamarra, nueva alcaldesa de Logroño con la abstención de Ciudadanos". La Rioja. 13 June 2015.
- Calleja, Mariano. "Cuca Gamarra, el triunfo de la moderación en el PP". ABC.
- Cedeira, Brais (18 August 2020). "Gamarra, la alcaldesa que conquistó a Casado". El Español.
- "Pablo Casado destituye a Cayetana Álvarez de Toledo como portavoz del PP en el Congreso". Cadena Ser. 17 August 2020.
|This article about a Spanish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|