|Created by||Yasushi Akimoto|
|Directed by||Ryo Nishimura|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Running time||33–38 minutes|
|Original release||July 23, 2016|
Crow's Blood (stylized as CROW'S BLOOD) is a Japanese horror streaming television drama miniseries with an original story concept written by Yasushi Akimoto and executive produced by Darren Lynn Bousman.
It stars Mayu Watanabe (at the time a member of AKB48), Sakura Miyawaki (at the time a member of HKT48), Takahiro Miura and Tetsuya Bessho, along with many other then-members of AKB48 Group in supporting roles, and the series was directed by Ryo Nishimura and written by Clint Sears  and additional screenplay cooperation by Satoshi Oshio.  Episodes also feature cameo appearances by performers including Lily Franky and Shota Sometani. It was marketed in Japan with the slogan "Yasushi Akimoto × Hollywood × AKB48", reflecting the collaboration between Akimoto (noted as both a writer of horror and founder of AKB48 Group), lead staff drawn from the United States film and television industry, and members of AKB48 Group.
In December 2016, Miramax acquired the worldwide sales rights for the series, excluding Japan. The series made its English-language debut in the United States on El Rey Network, which aired all six episodes on October 28, 2017.
In the United Kingdom, the series has been licensed by Channel Four Television Corporation. The first episode was broadcast on Film4 on Wednesday 31 October 2018 and all six episodes were released for advertising-supported streaming on All 4 the same day. Unlike in the United States, in both instances the episodes have only been made available in Japanese with English subtitles.
As science is growing ever closer to the taboo field of regenerative medicine, a mysterious new student named Maki Togawa begins attending the International Dolly Girls' College (国際ドリー女学園 Kokusai Dorī Onna Gakuen). Soon after, a series of strange and horrific events occur in and around the school, seemingly in the proximity of or due to new student Maki. Another student, named Kaoru Isozaki, finds herself learning that Maki was initially killed in a hit and run and was dead until later revived by her own father, Dr. Akihito Seto, with an experimental regenerative procedure developed by an American scientist. Unfortunately, Dr. Seto learned too late of the side effects on Maki's psyche and cellular tissue, turning her into the patient zero of a new contagious virus, easily transmitted via kissing, which renders females able to regenerate indefinitely, however with some rather horrific side effects.
- Mayu Watanabe as Kaoru Isozaki
- Sakura Miyawaki as Maki Togawa
- Yuki Kashiwagi as Mai Utsui
- Anna Iriyama as Aoi Nojiri
- Yuria Kizaki as Hikari Yanaka
- Rena Kato as Keiko Yodogawa
- Mion Mukaichi as Nami Katayama
- Yui Yokoyama as Chisa Furugōri
- Jurina Matsui as Shinobu Matsumura
- Tetsuya Bessho as Doctor Akihito Seto
- Chris Glover as Doctor Gary Grossman
- Takahiro Miura as Takeshi Sawada
- Tomoharu Hasegawa as Kōji Ogasawara
- Tomohiro Kaku as Yoshio Tachibana
- Lily Franky as Undertaker (cameo)
- Mitsu Dan as Eiko Yoshikawa
- Maiko as Chizuru Tamura
- Shota Sometani as Man in Wheelchair (cameo)
- Katsuya as Detective Shigeo Takuma (cameo)
Dub Voice Cast
- Xanthe Huynh as Kaoru Isozaki
- Cristina Vee as Maki Togawa
- Derek Stephen Prince as Takeshi Sawada
- Richard Epcar as Doctor Gary Grossman
- David Vincent as Kōji Ogasawara
- Todd Haberkorn as Yoshio Tachibana
- Stephanie Sheh as Chizuru Tamura
- Bryce Papenbrook as Man in Wheelchair
- Michael Sorich as Detective Shigeo Takuma
- "Hulu orijinaru dorama CROW'S BLOOD kōshiki saito" Huluオリジナルドラマ「CROW'S BLOOD」公式サイト [Hulu original drama CROW'S BLOOD official site] (in Japanese). HJ Holdings. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "TV CROW'S BLOOD – allcinema" (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "Episode 1". Crow's Blood. Episode 1 (in Japanese). October 31, 2018 [First released 2016]. Channel Four Television Corporation. All 4. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- リリー・フランキーが怪しい“葬儀屋”に AKBメンバーとホラードラマで共演. Oricon News (in Japanese). Oricon. July 7, 2016. Retrieved July 31, 2016.
- "Hulu Horror Series Crow's Blood's Teaser Show AKB48 Idols (Updated)". Anime News Network. May 19, 2016. Retrieved May 20, 2016.
- "Hulu Japan to Stream Darren Lynn Bousman's Crow's Blood". Variety. May 19, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "First Look at the Japan-U.S. Horror Show Crow's Blood". Bloody Disgusting. May 19, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Miramax Boards Sales For Japanese Horror Mini-Series Crow's Blood". FilmWatch. December 13, 2016. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- "Miramax Boards Sales For Japanese Horror Mini-Series Crow's Blood". Deadline. December 12, 2016. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- "HGTV's Fixer Upper coming to a close". Cynopsis Media. September 27, 2017. Retrieved September 27, 2017.
- "Crow's Blood Live-Action Horror Mini-Series to Air in U.S." Anime News Network. October 24, 2017. Retrieved October 31, 2017.