|Local authority||London Borough of Lewisham|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 July 1892||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The station has an automated ticket machine on the overbridge; the station ticket office is open Mon - Fri 0640-1320. In 2007 the ticket office was closed at weekends; however recently (mid-2008) the ticket office has been open on Saturdays. The Southeastern website in March 2014 advertised ticket office hours as Mon - Fri: 06:40 - 13:20/ Sat - Sun: closed.
New level access facilities were constructed to avoid the stairs to the platform (as of 2008). There is now step-free access to platform 1 (northbound) from Marnock Road, and step-free access to platform 2 (southbound) from Lindal Road. There is also step-free access to the ticket office on Brockley Road - although it is a few minutes walk from the step free access points.
Off-peak, all trains at Crofton Park are operated by Thameslink. The off peak service in trains per hour is:
- 2 tph to London Blackfriars
- 2 tph to Kentish Town (during the peak hours, these trains continue to Luton)
- 2 tph to Orpington
- 2 tph to Sevenoaks via Swanley
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Catford loop line
Bromley South Line
Morning Peak Only
- "Planning an accessible journey with Southeastern" (PDF). Southeastern. May 2009. Retrieved 2 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "09:17 Southeastern service to London Victoria". Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "07:58 Southeastern service to London Victoria". Retrieved 3 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crofton Park railway station.|