Cris Peter in 2017 Comic Con Experience.
|Born||15 June 1983 (age 36)|
|Works||Astronauta - Assimetria, Astronauta - Singularidade, Astronauta – Magnetar, Casanova, Petals, The Manhattan Projects|
Cris Peter (June 15, 1983) is a Brazilian colorist. She works mainly in the American comics market for publishers like DC Comics and Marvel Comics. She was nominated for the Eisner Award for her colors in comic series Casanova. She also did the colors of important Brazilian comics, as Astronauta – Magnetar (with Danilo Beyruth, published by Panini Comics) and Petals (with Gustavo Borges, published by Marsupial Editora). In 2013, she published the theoretical book O Uso das Cores (The Use of Colors), by Marsupial Editora. She won the Troféu HQ Mix in 2016 and 2017, in the category "Best Colorist".
- Estefani Medeiros (October 26, 2012). ""Astronauta - Magnetar" foca no drama solitário do personagem para conquistar público adulto". UOL.
- Preview do livro O uso das cores, de Cris Peter
- Gustavo Borges e Cris Peter lançam Pétalas na Comic Con RS
- Lucas Simões (November 15, 2015). "Cris Peter, a Mulher-Maravilha das cores". O Tempo.
- Guilherme Rosa. "Brasileira é indicada ao Oscar dos quadrinhos". Revista Galileu.
- "Os vencedores do 28º Troféu HQ Mix". Universo HQ. August 15, 2016.
- "Divulgados os vencedores do 29° Troféu HQ Mix". Universo HQ. September 1, 2017.
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|