|Crime After School|
|Directed by||Alfred Vohrer|
|Produced by||Josef Wolf|
|Written by||Walter Ebert (novel) |
Harald G. Petersson
|Starring||Peter van Eyck |
|Music by||Ernst Simon|
|Edited by||Ira Oberberg|
|24 June 1959|
Crime After School (German: Verbrechen nach Schulschluß) is a 1959 West German drama film directed by Alfred Vohrer and starring Peter van Eyck, Christian Wolff and Heidi Brühl. It was based on a novel by Walter Ebert.
Alfred Vohrer's 1975 film with the same title is not a remake.
- Peter van Eyck as Dr. Knittel
- Christian Wolff as Fabian König
- Heidi Brühl as Ulla Anders
- Corny Collins as Viola von Eikelberg
- Erica Beer as Erna Kallies
- Alice Treff as Frau König
- Elsa Wagner as Frau Teichen
- Ingrid van Bergen as Königs Hausmädchen
- Richard Münch as Oberst Dr. König
- Bum Krüger as 1. Gerichtsdiener Willi Störtebecker
- Joseph Offenbach as 2. Gerichtsdiener Hein
- Günther Jerschke as Defense lawyer Dr. Baumriss
- Claus Wilcke as Günther 'Bimbo' Steppe
- Wolfgang Koch as Joachim 'Teddy' von Eikelberg
- Jörg Holmer as Jürgen Richter
- Walter Clemens as Horst Bregulla
- Bock & Bergfelder p.542
- Goble p.142
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
|This article related to a German film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|