|Edited by||Mark A. Runco|
|ISO 4||Creat. Res. J.|
The Creativity Research Journal is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers research into all aspects of creativity. The editor-in-chief is Mark A. Runco (American Institute of Behavioral Research and Technology). The journal was established in 1988 and is published by Routledge.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO databases
- Ovid databases
- Proquest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
In 2016, the impact factor was 1.392, in 2018 it was 1.315.
- "Creativity Research Journal".
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Creativity Research Journal". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.