The Covington Lumberjacks are a collegiate summer baseball team in Covington, Virginia. They play in the southern division of the Valley Baseball League. The team was founded in 2001 and the Lumberjacks play their home games at Casey Field in downtown Covington. The Lumberjacks won the leagues Southern Division regular season title in 2018. The Lumberjacks have been consistent in having alumni drafted in the major leagues, including several who have had substantial MLB careers.
- David Carpenter, catcher/pitcher
- Ben Guez, outfielder
- Jason Kipnis, second baseman
- Collin Cowgill, outfielder
- Robby Scott, pitcher
- Craig Tatum, catcher
- Kevin Munson, pitcher
- Brendan Katin, outfielder
- Carlos Guevara, pitcher
- Sherman Johnson, second baseman
- "Covington Lumberjacks". Baseball-Reference.com. July 27, 2003. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "Baseball's Corey Young Named Valley League Southern Division Pitcher of the Week". Shupirates.cstv.com. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "Heading south". Times Leader. July 18, 2013. Retrieved April 14, 2014.