|Look up cove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cove is a small type of bay or coastal inlet.
Cove or coving may also refer to:
- Cove, Argyll, village in Scotland
- Cove, Hampshire, village in Hampshire
- Cove, Highland, village in Scotland
- Cove, Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
- Cove Bay, a suburb of Aberdeen, Scotland
- Cove, Ireland, a former name of the town Cobh, Ireland
- Cové, a city in Benin
- Cove Pond, Anguilla
- Cove LRT station, an LRT station on the Punggol LRT line East Loop in Singapore
- Cove (Appalachian Mountains), type of valley found in the Appalachian Mountains, US
- Cove Rangers F.C., an association football club from Aberdeen, Scotland
- Cove (standing stones), a megalithic feature
- Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE)
- Coving (urban planning), a method of layout for housing subdivisions
- Coving (interior design), a strip of material used to cover transitions between surfaces or for decoration
- Cove (woodworking), a concave groove.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.