|Look up courtyard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A courtyard is a circumscribed area.
Courtyard may also refer to:
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Courtyard house
- Courtyard housing
- Courtyard (solitaire)
- Courtyard Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
- Courtyard Theatre, London, England
- Courtyard, Hereford, a theatre and arts venue in Hereford, England
- Courtyard Crisis
- Alan Moore's The Courtyard, a two-issue comic book mini-series
- Courtyard Shopping Centre, a retail complex in County Donegal, Ireland
- Courtyard (film), a 1931 Italian drama film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Courtyard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.