Courts of Ohio include:
- State courts of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
Federal courts located in this state
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (headquartered in Cincinnati, having jurisdiction over the United States District Courts of Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Tennessee)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Former federal courts of Ohio
- United States District Court for the District of Ohio (extinct, subdivided)
- "Welcome to the Supreme Court of Ohio". Sconet.state.oh.us. Archived from the original on 2008-12-24. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Ohio District Courts of Appeal". Sconet.state.oh.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Court of Claims of Ohio". Cco.state.oh.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- Structure of the Ohio Trial Courts.
- "US District Court, Northern District of Ohio". Ohnd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "United States District Court – Southern District of Ohio". Ohsd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.