|Look up County in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A county a geographical region of a country used for administrative or other purposes.
County may also refer to:
- County (United States), a level of local government below a U.S. state or federal territory
- Counties of the People's Republic of China, third level political subdivisions in the People's Republic of China
- County (Republic of China), an administrative division in the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Gaelic Athletic Association county, a division of the Gaelic Athletic Association
- County (ward), an electoral division of Liverpool, England
- Slang for County jail
Counties, in addition to being the plural for "county", may refer to:
- Counties Manukau Rugby Union, the governing body for rugby union in the Franklin District of New Zealand
- All pages with titles beginning with County
- All pages with titles containing County
- All pages with titles beginning with Counties
- All pages with titles containing Counties
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title County.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.