This article does not cite any sources. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chairman of the Council: Svetozar Marović
Secretary general: Igor Jovičić
The Council was composed of 5 ministries. Ministers at the moment of dissolution were:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs - Vuk Drašković (Preceded by: Goran Svilanović)
- Minister of Defense - Zoran Stanković (Preceded by: Prvoslav Davinić (11 July 2004 - 21 October 2005), Boris Tadić (17 March 2003 ��� 11 July 2004))
- Minister of International Economic Relations - Predrag Ivanović
- Minister of Internal Economic Relations - Amir Nurković
- Minister of Human and Minority Rights - Rasim Ljajić
The Council of Ministers duties were to:
- Chart and pursue the policy of Serbia and Montenegro in tune with the jointly agreed policy and interests of the member states.
- Coordinate the work of the ministries, propose to the parliament the laws and other acts falling within the purview of the ministries.
- Appoint and relieve of duty the heads of diplomatic-consular missions of Serbia and Montenegro and other officials in line with the law.
- Pass by-laws, decisions and other general enactments for enforcement of the laws of Serbia and Montenegro and to perform other executive duties in accordance with the present constitutional charter.
- Ministers of foreign affairs and defense served two-year terms.
- Ministers of International Economic Relations, Internal Economic Relations and Human and Minority Rights served four-year terms.